Quality and Efficiency Committee (QEC) is a Gator Council that strives to improve quality improvement and efficient workflow within the hospital. Like every other gator council, it consists of a chief resident, chief resident-elect, and housestaff from each class. Residents have an opportunity to get involved in any of the ongoing goals and objectives:
- Handoff process at UF health and VA, through EPIC and CPRS respectively
- UF IM residency website updates
- Monthly issues of our official residency newsletter, Gator Doc Periodical
- Increasing resident exposure to Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Participation in Root Cause Analyses at the VA
We encourage you to join us!